About the Event
What better way to end an evening in Harlem than with sightseeing and live jazz?
As the lights dim in this famous New York neighborhood, the immortal sounds and rhythms of Duke Ellington, Lena Horne, Ella Fitzgerald and Miles Davis resound.
- Spend the evening in Harlem listening to some world‐class jazz
- Stroll across 125th Street, the heartbeat of Harlem, and walk uptown
- Two or three stops at our local pubs, clubs or restaurants to hear live jazz
- The chance to mix and mingle like a local — we’ll make you feel like you’re in your own neighborhood
- The local guides are friendly, passionate, and knowledgeable about their community
- See some historical landmarks, churches and learn about famous nightclubs of the past
- Transportation, dinner
What to bring:
Please wear comfortable walking shoes, bring an open mind and heart, camera, and a smile on your face