About the Event
Listen to Opera Australia's finest opera singers performing famous arias by Bizet, Puccini, Rossini, and Verdi at the Sydney Opera House.
These relaxed afternoon concerts take place as the sun sets across Sydney Harbor.
The Sydney Opera House hosts performances from many genres in Sydney, Australia. One of the 20th Century's most famous and distinctive structures, as well as a UNESCO World Heritage site, the Opera House was designed by Danish architect Jørn Utzon as a multiple performance venue. The complex hosts more than 1.2 million people annually with a season of 1,500 performances. Performers include international and local guest artists, and three resident companies: the Sydney Theatre Company, Opera Australia, and the Sydney Symphony Orchestra.
- Rossini, Gioachino – Selected works
- Verdi, Giuseppe – Selected works
- Bizet, Georges – Selected works
- Puccini, Giacomo – Selected works
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – Selected works
- Delibes, Léo – Selected arias
Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point, Sydney, Australia