About the Event
Give in to the captivating intensity of Flamenco music and dance in a performance that expresses the true passion of this Spanish tradition.
Gran Gala Flamenco Barcelona offers a selection of the most poignant palos of flamenco, interpreted by a new generation of Catalan artists. Don't miss the perfect union of passion and rhythm, and heart and soul that offers you an unforgettable gift from the heart of Spain.
Contrary to what takes place in some Tablaos, in Gran Gala Flamenco, the spectator enjoys spectacular choreography created by the most acclaimed companies of the present panorama of Catalan and Spanish dance. It is the only Flamenco show that can be found in the two most emblematic theaters of the city: El Palau de la Música Catalana (decared Patrimony of Humanity by UNESCO, with seating for 1900) and El Poliorama, situated on the first floor of Barcelona’s Royal Academy of Sciences and Arts (with seating for 700). The Artistic Director is the acclaimed guitarist, Juan Gomez Chicuelo, who has accompanied renowned artists, such as Enrique Morente, Miguel Poveda, and Duquenque or El Cigala.
VIP: Rows 1‐7
Cat. A: Rows 9‐15
Cat. B: Rows 16‐19
Palau de la Música:
Cat. A: 1st Gallery
Cat. B: 2nd Gallery
- Paco de Lucía – Zyriab
- Paco de Lucía – Entre dos Aguas
- Rafael de Leon – Penita Pena
- Rafael de Leon – Ojos verdes
- Manuel de Falla – Cancion del fuego fatuo
- Manuel de Falla – 'La vida breve': Spanish Dance
- Narciso Yepes – Recuerdo de Alhambra
- Juan & Ramón Perelló Mostazo – La bien paga
- Isaac Albéniz – Cordoba from 'Cantos de España' op. 232
- Isaac Albéniz – Cordoba Op.232, Cataluna Op.47
- Isaac Albéniz – Asturias
|Guitar:||Juan Gomez "Chicuelo"|