About the Event
Enjoy an unforgettable Flamenco Show in the heart of Malaga with dance, singing, guitar and mediterranean cuisine.
Tablao Flamenco Alegria is located a few meters from the port of Málaga, in the neighborhood of La Malagueta and has a cozy terrace overlooking the Málaga Cathedral and the Pompidou Center.
The authentic flamenco show takes place in Tablao Flamenco, a room with a capacity for 120 people, decorated with the typical Sevillian style Enea chairs in different colors. It is a lounge separate from the restaurant and the terrace.
- Accessible for people with reduced mobility
- Dinner included
- Drinks not included
Starting Time: 13:45
Show at 15:30 and Lunch at 13:45
(Easter week only)
Starting Time: 17:30
Show at 17:30 and Dinner at 18:30
Starting Time: 18:45
Show at 20:00 and Dinner at 18:45
Starting Time: 21:15
Show at 22:30 and Dinner at 21:15
- Smoked leek cream
- Assortment of Iberian cured meats 'Coloryn'
- Smoked black pudding cannelloni
- Iberian pork cheeks, potato parmentier
- Smoked salmon with corn and chili cream sauce
- Stuffed ravioli with aubergine and smoked scarmoza cheese, cane honey aubergine sauce
- Crème brulée with meringue milk ice cream
- French toast, passion fruit ice cream