About the Event
Immerse yourself in the stunning atmosphere of Granada's Jardines de Zoraya for the ultimate Flamenco Show.
Located in the Albayzín, just a few minutes from the Mirador de San Nicolás, Jardines de Zoraya is an old carmen renovated to house the restaurant and tablao where flamenco and gastronomy merge, providing an unforgettable experience for the palate and the rest of the senses.
You can have dinner either indoors and on a wonderful Andalusian terrace, which can be heated depending on the season.
The price includes dinner and the Flamengo show afterwards. Drinks are not included.
Menú Jardines de Zoraya
- Smoked leek cream
- Assortment of Iberian cured meats (Coloryn)
- Smoked black pudding cannelloni
- Iberian pork cheeks, potato parmentier
- Smoked salmon with corn and chili cream sauce
- Stuffed ravioli with aubergine and smoked scarmoza cheese, cane honey aubergine sauce
- Créme brulée with meringue milk ice cream
- French toast, passion fruit ice cream
Menú del Chef
- Salmorejo Cordobes, olive oil ice cream, serrano ham, boiled egg
- Tuna tartare, roasted leek, japo‐catalan mayonnaise
- Tomato salad, truffle burratina, basil and orange blossom vinaigrette
- Smoked Iberian pork, sweet potato chestnut puree, sautéed mushrooms
- Vegetable pastille with Albayzín
- Roasted cod with fine herbs, mixed vegetables
- Roasted Segureno lamb tournedo, mashed potatoes with aromatic herbs
- Cured cheesecake, truffle toffee
- Anised olive oil crispy thin cake, chocolate brownie, chocolate ice cream, white chocolate sauce
Menú Children (available up to the age of 14)
- Ham or cod croquettes with potatoes + chocolate ice cream
- French omelette with potatoes + chocolate ice cream
- Fried eggs with potatoes + chocolate ice cream
From 25 December to 9 January, only the Christmas Menu will be available.