Ave Maria at La Sainte Chapelle: Masterworks of Sacred Music
Dinner at Les Fous de l'Île & Concert at La Sainte-Chapelle
La Sainte-Chapelle, Paris - Main Hall
Experts since 2002
60.000+ yearly performances worldwide
More than 500 prestigious venues
Exclusive offers and pre-sales
Fast & Secure Booking
- John M, Canada, September 18 2019
- Marvellous setting. Memorable evening. Well worth the money and effort.
- Gerald R, USA, September 16 2019
- Excellent quality and beautiful setting. Highly recommended!
- Claude P, USA, September 15 2019
- Dinner was just wonderful, and just enough time to walk between the two locations. The wonderful alto vocalist was the highlight of the evening. The other musicians were equally excellent.
- Lynne V, USA, June 30 2019
- The performance was AMAZING! the musicians were stellar, their interaction with the audience was delightful
- Pierre C, USA, May 12 2019
- Absolutely Splendid!
- Torben O, Denmark, May 06 2019
- fantastic although a bit cold in the chapelle, remeber to bring warm clothes. dinner excellent, music virtuous!
- Jennifer H, USA, May 02 2019
- Outstanding, incredible bow work, loved every minute
- Dale L, USA, April 02 2019
- The food was great. The music and such a beautiful setting was superb
- Beth A, USA, April 02 2019
- Wonderful evening! show more
About the Event
Treat yourself in a unforgettable evening in old Paris with a unique dining experience in the atmospheric Ile Saint-Louis followed by a superb performance in one of the most beautiful Chapels in the world.
'Les Fous de l'Ile' has already seduced locals and international visitors with their eclectic and original fusion of traditional French Cuisine and eclectiv creative recipes.
After a three-course meal in a delightful atmosphere, you will be joining the Sainte-Chapelle in 15 minutes strolling through the most beautiful streets of historical Paris.
Among the colorful stained glass windows and Gothic arches, some of the most talented soloists of the classical orchestral scene of Paris will perform some of the most inspired rendition of Classical and Baroque music's masterpieces.
Reduced prices (with valid ID)
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Students can only order in the category admission.
Please present your ticket at the restaurant Fous de l'île at 17:30.
33 Rue des Deux Ponts, 75004 Paris.
We recommend that you arrive at the Sainte-Chapelle no later than 19:15. Please note that there is a 15 minutes walk between the Restaurant and the Sainte-Chapelle. Many taxis are available at that time if your party prefers not to walk.
The Sainte-Chapelle is located at 8 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris, France
Please note that the doors close 5 minutes before the beginning of the concerts and visitors who arrive late will NOT be admitted to the concert.
The Sainte-Chapelle is located within the perimeter of the Palace of Justice of Paris, in order to ensure the safety of visitors, the monument applies the preventive measures decided by the government for public administrations.
All visitors are subject to a mandatory security check - X-ray machines, and corporal scanning for the detection of metallic objects. It is forbidden to enter the palace with metal and/or pointed objects (knives, scissors, pliers...) motorcycle helmets, glass bottles. Confiscated items will not be returned to the owners.