About the Event
Enjoy works by Vivaldi, Bach, Mozart, and many more at Tyn church, one of Prague's most famous monuments.
A spectacular program with three of Pragues best and most famous soloists and The Prague Philharmonic Chamber Orchestra
The church is situated directly at the Old Town Square.
- Vivaldi, Antonio – The Four Seasons Spring & Winter
- Bach, Johann Sebastian – Magnificat
- Beethoven, Ludwig van – Symphony No. 5 — Allegro
- Schubert, Franz – Ave maria
- Bach, Johann Sebastian – Jesu, Joy of man's desiring
- Smetana, Bedrich – The Moldau
- Händel, Georg Friedrich – Ombra Mai Fu From The Opera „Xerxes”
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – Divertimento in D Major
- Pachelbel, Johann – Canon and Gigue in D Major
|Orchestra:|| Prague Symphony Chamber Orchestra |
The Prague Symphony Chamber Orchestra was formed in 1989 on the impulse of violist and now artistic director Pavel Perina and consists of leading members of the Prague Symphony Orchestra. Section leaders regularly perform in concerts as outstanding soloists. The classical instrumentation is often expanded to include wind instruments and allows performance of large musical works.
|Organ player:||Bárta, Aleš|