About the Event
Experience classical music like never before in this astonishing performance of masterworks by Toldrà at Barcelona's remarkable Palau de la Música Catalana.
Eduard Toldrà is undoubtedly one of the most popular personalities in twentieth‐century Catalan music. He is one of the greatest artists of the 20th century. His threefold talent as a performer, composer and conductor has made him a household name in many fields, including the cobla, where he is returning for the 60th anniversary of his transmission. On the occasion of the anniversary of the Cobla Sant Jordi‐Ciutat de Barcelona, directed by Marcel Sabaté, he will present a programme at the Palau de la Música that consists exclusively of his music for this ensemble, a stage that Toldrà could consider his second home.
- Toldrà, Eduard – Mariona
- Toldrà, Eduard – Marinera
- Toldrà, Eduard – La Ciseta
- Toldrà, Eduard – Esperança
- Toldrà, Eduard – Puig Neulós
- Toldrà, Eduard – El Bac de les Ginesteres
- Toldrà, Eduard – Atzavares i Baladres
- Toldrà, Eduard – Cantallops
- Toldrà, Eduard – La Fageda d'En Jordà
- Toldrà, Eduard – Maria Isabel
- Toldrà, Eduard – Vallgorguina
- Toldrà, Eduard – Les danses de Vilanova
|Ensemble:|| Cobla Sant Jordi |