About the Event
Spend an evening with the greatest masterpieces of 300 years of classical music in Europe presented by the Berlin Orchestra in the stunning Kaiser‐Wilhelm Memorial Church.
- Bach, Johann Sebastian – Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 565
- Bach, Johann Sebastian – Air
- Saint‐Saëns, Camille – Ave Maria by Camille
- Händel, Georg Friedrich – Xerxes > Ombra mai fu from Xerxes
- Beethoven, Ludwig van – Symphony No. 5 — Allegro
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – Divertimento K. 136
- Widor, Charles‐Marie Jean Albert – Toccata, Symphony No. 5
- Vivaldi, Antonio – The Four Seasons > 'Summer', 'Winter' from The Four Seasons, op. 8
4.9 of 5
It was wonderful. Thanks for this.
This was an excellent performance in a very nice venue. The selections were appropriate and well paced. The young orchestra was very enthusiastic and highly skilled. They seemed to feed off of the audience’s excitement. They truly seemed to enjoy what they were doing. I think this company serves a great service to travelers who like to experience classical music in the cities where they are traveling. There was a very big crowd at the performance in Berlin today.
Excellent performance and venue
One of the most memorable performances I have attended.
Great conductors and impressive playing. The place was a bit warm but apart of that the experience was amazing.
El espectáculo fue excelente y la organización atenta y correcta Sin inconvenientes
Fast service and quick response to a question. Tickets were waiting at venue for me. Ordered online from USA for Berlin concert. Very reliable service
Wonderful players, great orchestra. We both me and my wife had agreat time
An absolutely beautiful evening. I was moved, not just by their musicianship but by their youthfulness. A stunning performance. Thank you for a wonderful evening.