About the Event
Journey through the most famous Italian opera arias by Mozart, Puccini, Rossini, and many more.
Professional singers accompanied by a piano perform in the beautiful atmosphere of the Santa Monaca Church in Florence.
- Verdi, Giuseppe – La Traviata > Arias from La Traviata
- Rossini, Gioachino – The Barber of Seville (Rossini) > Arias from 'Il barbiere di Siviglia'
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – The Marriage of Figaro > Arias and Duets, from 'The Marriage of Figaro', K. 492
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – Così fan tutte > „Così fan tutte“ KV 588, Duets, Arias
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – Don Giovanni > „Don Giovanni“ KV 527, Duets, Arias, Dances
- Puccini, Giacomo – La Bohème > Arias from: "La Bohème"
- – Classical Neapolitan Songs
- – Other famous arias from Classic Italian Opera
4.8 of 5
This was a stronger and more professional program than anticipated. All performers seemed to enjoy sharing their love of opera and classical piano with the relatively small, but enthusiastic audience. I enjoyed listening to young Elena’s strong and accomplished voice knowing that she will continue to grow and flourish. The pianist was a nice surprise and his Chopin was technically flawless but would have had greater impact in a more classical, non‐ operatic program. Enjoyed their playfulness yet professional air, and the acoustics were excellent. Elena’s clear pitch perfect strong voice powerfully command this former church. Delightful and well worth the ticket price. Thank you —
Wonderful beautiful evening in this exclusive venue and with such virtuous artists! Florence is an amazing city that inspires so many beauty. La dolce vita in the air. Thank u for this touching evening ❤️
Venue in simple unadorned church. Excellent acoustics. Close‐up seating to performers. Only 40 people in audience. Baritone, soprano and pianist all excellent
I enjoyed the concert and would easily be back.