About the Event
The Royal Czech Orchestra and three amazing soloists perform some of the most beautiful works of the Classical Repertoire in the stunningly beautiful St. Salvador Church of Prague.
Category A : Rows 1 to 6
Category B : Rows 7 to 13
Category C : Rows 14 to 20
- Charpentier, Marc‐Antoine – Prelude from Te Deum Laudamus
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – Ave Verum K. 618
- Vivaldi, Antonio – The Four Seasons – "Spring", "Summer", from The Four Seasons
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – Requiem in D minor, K. 626 – Requiem: Lacrimosa
- Bach, Johann Sebastian – Air on the G String
- Verdi, Giuseppe – Aida (Offertorio)
- Dvořák, Antonín – Symphony No.9 E minor „ From The New World“ (Largo)
- Schubert, Franz – Ave maria
- Bach, Johann Sebastian – Toccata & Fugue in D minor
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – Salzburg Symphony K136 Allegro
Royal Czech Orchestra
The Royal Czech Orchestra traces its beginnings back to the 17th century, to the reign of Leopold I, King of Bohemia and Holy Roman Emperor, who was a generous patron of the orchestra while also being a praiseworthy composer himself.
The Orchestra was reestablished after the Velvet Revolution of 1989. Today, the Royal Czech Orchestra features the most highly acclaimed professional musicians to be found in the Czech Republic.