About the Event
Immerse yourself in the stunning architecture of Vienna's breathtaking crypt of the Peterskirche for the ultimate concert set to awake your understanding of opera.
Soprano Valeria Komarova and pianist Ekaterina Nokkert perform the most beautiful arias about love. A lively and cheerful opera and operetta concert in the special setting of the crypt of St. Peter's Church.
Established as Austria's smallest theater, the song recitals and opera performances captivate audiences with their high quality and unusual venue. Located deep beneath St. Peter's Church in Vienna, the crypt offers personal and unforgettable classical music experiences.
Excerpt from the program:
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Blonde's aria 'Welche Wonne, welche Lust' from 'Abduction from the Seraglio'
- Zerlina's aria 'Vedrai, carino' from 'Don Giovanni'
George Frideric Handel
- Aria of Morgana 'Tornami vagheggiar' from 'Alcina'
- Aria of Musetta 'Quando me'n vo' from 'La Bohème'
- Aria of Olympia 'Les oiseaux dans la charmille' from 'Les Contes d'Hoffmann'
- Aria of Adele 'Mein Herr Marquis' from 'Die Fledermaus'
- 'Vienna, you city of my dreams'
- 'Il bacio'
The KRYPTA is pleasantly temperate at any time of year.