About the Event
Step back into history and experience the grandeur of Chopin piano music at the beautiful Konzerthaus Berlin.
Pietro Massa has already performed worldwide: in numerous European countries as well as in the USA, Uruguay, Brazil, Kazakhstan, Japan, Turkey and Ukraine. In chamber music he has collaborated with members of the Staatskapelle Berlin, with the Rachmaninov String Quartet, with the Lamy String Quartet and with the Quartetto di Venezia.
He is particularly interested in the Italian piano repertoire of the 19th and 20th centuries, and his repertoire with orchestra includes 28 previously performed piano concertos.
- Frederic Chopin – 2 Nocturnes op. 62
- Frederic Chopin – Polonaise‐Fantaisie As‐Dur op. 61F
- Frederic Chopin – 4 Mazurkas op. 33
- Frederic Chopin – Ballade As‐Dur op. 47
- Frederic Chopin – Berceuse Des‐Dur Op. 57
- Frederic Chopin – Drei Walzer Op. 64
- Frederic Chopin – Scherzo b‐Moll op. 31
- Frederic Chopin – Polonaise As‐Dur op. 53 „Heroique
|Soloist:|| Pietro Massa |
Pietro Massa was born in Milan (Italy) on March 6th 1973. He studied Piano Performance with Aldo Ciccolini in Paris and Composition with Bruno Bettinelli in his native city. In 1999 he moved to Berlin. The capital of Germany became centre of his life and the base of a career as soloist all over the world.