Chopin and Champagne by Candlelight in London
London, 1901 Arts Club
About the Event
Celebrate the end of the week with a pre‐dinner (6.30pm) or post‐dinner (9pm) performance of Chopin, complete with a complimentary champagne reception!
Concert pianist, Warren Mailley‐Smith recently became the first British pianist to perform the complete works of Chopin in one series of concerts, from memory. He continues his successful monthly series at the exclusive 1901 Arts Club into 2022 with another 8 programmes of Chopin's greatest masterpieces. Forget your busy week and treat yourself to an evening of relaxing and invigorating classical music performed with charm and humour by one of the UK’s most brilliant musicians.
“Tall and talented, Warren Mailley‐Smith is the embodiment of a modern romantic concert pianist…” – Musical Opinion
Champagne will be offered 30 minutes prior to the concert
- Chopin, Frederic – Prelude in A‐Flat, Op. Posth.
- Chopin, Frederic – Waltz in Ab op.69 no.1 (1835) L'Adieu
- Chopin, Frederic – Polonaise‐Fantaisie in Ab op.61 (1846)
- Chopin, Frederic – Nocturne No. 12 in G, Op. 37, No. 2
- Chopin, Frederic – Twelve Études op.25 (1833‐37)
1901 Arts Club, 7 Exton Street, London, United Kingdom — Google Maps