About the Event
Embark on a unique musical and art historical journey in a fascinating location: the Capuchin Crypt in Rome and enjoy a delicious dinner after the concert.
Decorated with the bones of 4000 friars who died in the last centuries, the Crypt offers a mysterious and inspiring atmosphere.
The musical program features Gregorian chant, as well as works of Roman Renaissance polyphony. The composers of the musical program are the Sistine Chapel Masters: Palestrina, Victoria, Carissimi, Pitoni, and Agazzari.
* Entrance fee to the Museum
* Guided tour by an art historian of the Capuchins museum and Crypt
* Exclusive entrance in the Church of S Maria Immacolata
* Concert 'A Cappella' in the specially reserved Church
* Ensemble soprano, contralto, tenore, basso
* Introduction in English to the musical program
* Transportation by taxi to the restaurant 'Terrazza Borromini' located in Navona Square
* Traditional Roman dinner served in the Halls of the Restaurant
* Wine is not included in the price
5:30 pm Concert at Museum, Crypt and Church of Capuchins • Via Veneto 27
7:15 pm Dinner at 'Terrazza Borromini' (Via Santa Maria dell'Anima 30)
Taxi transportation to the restaurant is included in the price.
Fresh tomato and Buffalo mozzarella
Amatriciana Pasta with black pork, bacon from Calabria and pecorino cheese 24 D.O.P, tomato sauce or
Cacio e pepe Pasta with Pecorino cheese D.O.P. with green, red and white pepper from Madagascar
Gricia Pasta with black pork, bacon from Calabria and pecorino cheese 24 D.O.P.
Carbonara Pasta with black pork, bacon from Calabria, eggs, black pepper from Madagascar and pecorino cheese 24 D.O.P.
Meatballs of the chef
Veal stuffed with seasonal vegetables.
Wine not included
Gluten free and Vegetarian menu on request
- -not set- – Gregorian chant
- Palestrina, Giovanni Pierluigi da – Selected works
- Victoria, Tomás Luis – Selected Works
Church of S. Maria Immacolata and Capuchins Museum, Via Veneto 27, Rome, Italy — Google Maps