About the Event
Embark on a unique musical and art historical journey in a fascinating location: the Capuchin Crypt in Rome and enjoy a delicious dinner after the concert.
Decorated with the bones of 4000 friars who died in the last centuries, the Crypt offers a mysterious and inspiring atmosphere.
The musical program features Gregorian chant, as well as works of Roman Renaissance polyphony. The composers of the musical program are the Sistine Chapel Masters: Palestrina, Victoria, Carissimi, Pitoni, and Agazzari.
* Entrance fee to the Museum
* Guided tour by an art historian of the Capuchins museum and Crypt
* Exclusive entrance in the Church of S Maria Immacolata
* Concert 'A Cappella' in the specially reserved Church
* Ensemble soprano, contralto, tenore, basso
* Introduction in English to the musical program
* Transportation by taxi to the restaurant 'Terrazza Borromini' located in Navona Square
* Traditional Roman dinner served in the Halls of the Restaurant
* Wine is not included in the price
5:15 pm Concert at Museum, Crypt and Church of Capuchins • Via Veneto 27
7:15 pm Dinner at 'Terrazza Borromini' (Via Santa Maria dell'Anima 30)
Taxi transportation to the restaurant is included in the price.
- -not set- – Gregorian chant
- Palestrina, Giovanni Pierluigi da – Selected works
- Victoria, Tomás Luis – Selected Works
Church of S. Maria Immacolata and Capuchins Museum, Via Veneto 27, Rome, Italy — Google Maps