About the Event
Enjoy a concert for Piano with works from Liszt, Satie, and Beethoven in the beautiful Saint Ephrem Church in Paris.
The Church of Saint Ephrem in the historical heart of Paris regularly hosts concerts by talented young musicians. The outstanding acoustics and remarkable ambiance offer a wonderful setting for classical music. Events occuring at the location are bound to be a delight to your ears and soul. The delightfull music pieces by such renouwned artists as Liszt, Satie and Beethoven are only fit to be played in the wonderful St. Ephrem Church.
Benefit from the wealth of musical talent and enchanting architecture in Paris.
Reduced price applies to students and unemployed people with valid ID.
COVID‐19 safety measures
- Hand sanitizer available at the entrance
- Masks required to enter or to walk around the church
- Masks need to be worn at all times during the concert
- Couples can sit together
- Liszt, Franz – Dream of Love
- Satie, Erik – Gymnopédies
- Beethoven, Ludwig van – 'Für Elise' in A minor
|Piano:|| Mantin, Pascal |
4.7 of 5
Michael D, United Kingdom
Always masterly playing, always an absolute pleasure to attend. Dr Mike and Wendy Darlison, Berkshire, UK