Budapest Festival Orchestra, Beilman, Janowski: Beethoven, Schumann
Palace of Arts, Budapest - Bela Bartok National Concert Hall
Ticket sales ends Jan 19 2020, 19:45
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
About the Event
Robert Schumann and Ludwig van Beethoven are the focus of this program with the Budapest Festival Orchestra and conductor Marek Janowski. Benjamin Beilmann will be the soloist in Beethoven's violin concerto.
A returning guest conductor for the Budapest Festival Orchestra, the German conductor of Polish heritage will take the stage with two pieces that are traditional in form yet musically exceptional. Benjamin Beilman, however, who despite his young age is at home across a wide variety of styles and has played some of the grandest violin concertos of music literature, is a guarantee of quality. He will use a 1709 Stradivarius named “Engleman”.
- Beethoven, Ludwig van Concerto for Violin and Orchestra in D major, op. 61
- Schumann, Robert Symphony No. 2 in C major, op. 61
- Budapest Festival Orchestra (Orchestra)
- Janowski, Marek (Conductor)
- Beilman, Benjamin (Violin)