About the Event
Admire priceless works of art in the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel. Round off this unique experience with a visit to an opera concert in a church in the heart of Rome and a delicious lunch or dinner.
This will be a once‐in‐a-lifetime day: embark on a moving journey through the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel without long queues. Afterwards, you can go straight to St Peter's Basilica and avoid the long queues here too.
After the visit to the Vatican City, you have a choice: either enjoy a delicious meal at lunchtime or take it after the wonderful opera concert in the Chiesa Valdese.
The Enoteca Corsi restaurant is not only frequented by tourists but also by Romans, which is always a best recommendation. The restaurant is located in the centre of Rome, very close to the Pantheon.
At the opera concert, listen to the most beautiful opera arias and the most famous melodies of classical music composed by the greatest Italian composers: Verdi, Rossini, Puccini, Bellini, Vivaldi, Leoncavallo, Mascagni and be enthralled by the magical Neapolitan songs. The programme of the concert will be presented by a grand piano accompanying exceptional tenor and soprano soloists in opera arias and Neapolitan songs. You can spend the concert break with a complimentary glass of wine.
The concert will take place in the magnificent Chiesa Valdese (Via IV Novembre 107). The church, which has exceptional acoustics, is located in a historic building in the centre of Rome, just 300 metres from Piazza Venezia.
Reduced Category informations:
- Students between 17 and 25 years old must present a student card
- Children under 6 years have free access to the Vatican Museum and the Sistine Chapel — the ticket price refers only to the dinner (smaller portion) and the concert
Ticket price includes:
- Skip‐the‐ticket‐line entry to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica
- Audio guide (english) in Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- English speaking host, who will lead the guests from the meeting point to the entrance to the Vatican Museum
- Lunch or Dinner (starter, main and second course, dessert, water and bread) at an Italian restaurant in the heart of Rome
- Ticket for opera concert presented by Opera da Camera di Roma in a historical church in the heart of Rome
- Ticket for VIP sector
- Unlimited wine served during the concert
When selecting the date, you can choose the start of the tour:
09:15am / 10:15am / 11:15am / 12:15pm / 1:15pm : Meeting point: via degli Scipioni 9, 00192 Roma RM, a guide will lead you to the entrance of the Vatican Museum
09:30am / 10:30am / 11:30am / 12:30pm / 1:30pm : Entrance to the Museum
Optional, if you would like to take advantage of the lunch service: Lunch will be served at restaurant Enoteca Corsi, Via del Gesù, 87/88, 00186 Roma RM, between 12:30 pm and 03:00 pm
07:15 pm: Waldesian Church (Chiesa Valdese), Via IV Novembre 107, 00187 Rome
07:30 pm: Concert start
08:45 pm: Concert end
Optional if the meal was not taken at lunch:
09:00 pm — 10:30 pm Dinner at restaurant Enoteca Corsi, Via del Gesù, 87/88, 00186 Roma RM
You do not need to inform us in advance at what time you would like to take the meal.
Mezzemaniche all'Amatriciana (pasta w bacon, tomato sauce & pecorino cheese)
Spaghetti Cacio e Pepe (spaghetti pasta w pecorino cheese & black peppers)
Roasted veal with potatoes
Bufalo Mozzarella cheese with fresh tomatoes and basil
Home made dessert of the day
Water, bread included in the price
Since only the freshest produce is used, the menu is subject to variation.