Celebrate the holiday season with a performance at the Komische Oper Berlin: Emmerich Kálmán's The Bayadere in a concert version conducted by Stefan Soltesz.
“O Bayadere, how your dancing intoxicates me!” Bombay by the Seine: An Indian prince desiring to plunge headlong into the intoxicating pleasures of Paris nightlife, and a Parisian singer who turns men’s heads as an Indian bayadere (temple dancer) – these are the main protagonists in an undeservedly forgotten gem by the Jewish Hungarian operetta composer Emmerich Kálmán, who had to flee from Vienna to America after the annexation of Austria in 1938.
Inaugurally performed in 1921, Kálmán’s operetta The Bayadere is a heady brew of Hungarian mellowness and 1920s jazz rhythms, seasoned with exotic flair.
Dec 30 2014
Jan 29 2015
Jan 24 2015
Feb 05 2015
Mar 06 2015
Order Tickets Online Today:
- Official ticket partner for 20.000 performances offered yearly online
- No re-sale of tickets, all tickets are approved by the organizers
- Easy and convenient booking process with secure payment
- Receive authorized e-Ticket with route description
- 100% money back immediately for cancelled event
- 24/7 Call Service Support, 365 days per year
Classictic. Quick. Uncomplicated. Secure.
"Classictic is the vital link between those needing to promote their concerts and festivals, and those who want an easy way to discover and book tickets for classical concerts.", Classical Music Now, July 2010
'It’s refreshing to see a team of genuine music enthusiasts attempting to offer a service that is at once international in scope but also approachable and tailored to each customer’s needs.', Muso Magazine, July 2010
© 2002-2014 by CLASSICTIC.com