Every year this concert represents a special event of the musical season at St. Stephen's Cathedral (Stephansdom) in Vienna. It has been a long tradition that the Vienna Dommusik commemorates the most famous parishioner of St. Stephen's on December 4th with a performance of Mozart's Requiem.
It was at the St. Stephen's that W.A. Mozart married Constanze Weber, had two of his children baptized and lay in state after his death. Although Mozart worked on the Requiem until a few hours before his death, he was only able to complete the first two movements. The remaining movements were by his student Franz Xaver Süßmayer.
The Innsbrucker Domchor and Corale Ludus Vocalis di Ravenna will perform under the baton of Christoph Klemm.
The stage is not directly visible from seats in Category 3 and 4. The concert presenter recommend Categories 1-2 for the best view.
Dec 14 2013
Order Tickets Online Today:
- Official Ticket Partner for yearly 20.000 performances offered online
- No re-sale of tickets, all tickets are approved by the organizers
- Easy and convenient booking process with Secure Payment
- Receive authorized e-Ticket with venue map and route description
- 100% Money Back immediately by event cancellations
- 24/7 Call Service Support, 365 days per year
Classictic. Quick. Uncomplicated. Secure.
"Classictic is the vital link between those needing to promote their concerts and festivals, and those who want an easy way to discover and book tickets for classical concerts.", Classical Music Now, July 2010
'It’s refreshing to see a team of genuine music enthusiasts attempting to offer a service that is at once international in scope but also approachable and tailored to each customer’s needs.', Muso Magazine, July 2010
© 2002-2013 by CLASSICTIC.com