● World famous masterpieces of architecture
● Historical atmosphere of the magnificent gardens
● First‐class concert experience
Discover downtown Budapest, and visit the Pesti Vigadó Concert Hall where Liszt, Strauss, and Wagner once performed. Your tour ends in the beautiful Castle Gardens.
The tour of Vigadó Concert Hall includes an exclusive private concert. After that, you will cross the famous Chain Bridge from the Pest to the Buda side of the city and take in the wonderful architecture and rich history of the Castle Garden.
Included in the price:
* English‐speaking tour guide
* Guided tour and admission to the Vigadó Concert Hall
* Guided tour and admission to the Castle Gardens
* Mini‐concert by a talented musician from the Liszt Academy of Music
Meeting Point: Violin Travel Ltd (1052 Budapest, Haris köz 1, on Váci street corner)