Black Light Theater: Aspects of Alice
Ta Fantastika, プラハ - Main Hall
Experts since 2002
60.000+ yearly performances worldwide
More than 500 prestigious venues
Exclusive offers and pre-sales
Fast & Secure Booking
- maya z, Israel, 2019年 09月 06日
- wonderful show, we enjoyed it very much and will recommend our friends to see it.
- Hikaru T, デンマーク, 2018年 11月 04日
- I had such a great time with this show. I really liked how they performed and how they made me happy! It was beautiful, funny, and very interesting!! Love this and want to watch this again!! とても面白いショーでした！パーフォーマンスも興味深く、また自然と笑顔になれるショーだったと思います！全体的に美しく、面白く、楽しかったです！またプラハに来たらこのショーは観たいと思います！ もっと見る
Aspects of Alice is inspired by the beloved literary classic Alice in Wonderland. The show reimagines the story in unprecedented ways. In fact, she who has been such a success that it has been running for over 28 years. Accompanied by classical music of Smetana and Dvorak, the story takes place in Prague – one of the richest cities of Europe. It not only retells the story of a young girl growing up, but also portrays the beauty of Prague and magic that it holds within.
Black light theatre is often described as one big optical illusion. A trick that takes advantage of your sight and the things you cannot distinguish when surrounded by complete darkness. Actors of the show control puppets and props, which seems to move on their own accord right in front of you. The story is completed with music, expressive dance and technical tricks that will forever stay ingrained in your mind.
- アントニン・ドヴォルザーク Selected works
- ベドルジハ・スメタナ Selected works