Inaugurated in 1928 with the name Teatro dei Fanciulli (Children's Theater), in 1944 became Teatro Arlecchino, meeting point of artists and intellectuals such as Anna Magnani, Valentina Cortese, Luchino Visconti, Gianrico Tedeschi, among many others.
In 1969 its name changes in 'Teatro Flaiano' (in honour of a famous Italian poet) and it begins a series of experimentations, producing innovative and non-conventional works. The direction of Teatro Flaiano keeps an eye of regard towards the contemporary dramaturgy, re-elaborating classical pieces or analysing original and universal situations.
Ihre Suche ergab leider kein Ergebnis.
Via Santo Stefano del Cacco 15
See on Google Maps
In the historical downtown of Rome, via S.Stefano del Cacco is just few hundreds meters from the Pantheon.