Teatro Odeon, Florence
Built in 1462, Palazzo Strozzino, the building in which the theater is located, is considered one of the most interesting examples of Renaissance architecture. The Odeon was renovated at the beginning of the 20th century by the architect Piacentini who transformed the back and the courtyard into an elegant art nouveau cinema-theatre which was opened in 1922. To this day the Odeon retains its original sculptures, tapestries, and the wonderful period stained glass cupola. Over the years some of the most glamorous names in show business have appeared in this jewel in the heart of Florence, musicians such as Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald and directors such as Bertolucci, Branagh, Salvatores, and Benigni.
Ihre Suche ergab leider kein Ergebnis.
Main Hall, 100 Sitze