Sobre o Evento
With a program featuring works by Lehár, Mozart, Brahms, Tchaikovsky, Vivaldi and Donizetti, this classical music concert at Vienna's beloved Palais Schönborn‐Batthyány is sure to set you to return for more.
Round off your evening with an exclusive dinner and savor the many tastes of popular national dishes in Austria's capital. The restaurant Café Landtmann (Universitätsring 4, 1010 Vienna) is situated within a short walking distance of the concert venue and will spoil you with the best of Austrian cuisine in Vienna.
Consommé with shredded pancakes
Main Courses (choice of):
Wiener Schnitzel — golden brown breaded veal cutlet with parsley potatoes and leaf salad
Viennese prime boiled beef with classic side dishes: cream spinach, roasted potatoes, chive sauce and apple horseradish
Home made cake “Guglhupf”
drinks are not included in the price
O jantar tem lugar no restaurante 'Café Landtmann' (Universitätsring 4, 1010 Wien)
Quando o evento começa às 18:00:
* O jantar começa às 18:00 no Café Landtmann
* O concerto começa às 20:15 no Palais Schönborn
Quando o evento começa às 18:30:
* O concerto começa às 18:30 no Palais Schönborn
* O jantar começa às 20:30 no Café Landtmann
VIP price category guarantees a place in the first or the second row at the concert and includes a refreshment and a CD.
- Brahms, Johannes – Hungarian Dances
- Donizetti, Gaetano – L'elisir d'amore (The Elixir of Love) – Una furtiva lagrima (L'Elisir d'Amore)
- Lehár, Franz – The Land of Smiles – Yours Is My Heart Alone
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – Non più andrai
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – The Magic Flute
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – The Marriage of Figaro
- Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich – Serenade for Strings
- Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich – Waltz
- Vivaldi, Antonio – The Four Seasons
Comentários de Clientes
4.7 Suporte 5
Amine I, France
Great performance. I had a very good time enjoying this concert.