Sobre o Evento
Celebrate the opera arias and the most famous melodies of classical music composed by the greatest Italian composers: Verdi, Rossini, Puccini, Bellini, Vivaldi, Leoncavallo and Mascagni. Moreover, you will be overjoyed by listening magic neapolitan songs.
The program is presented by Opera da Camera di Roma consisting of grand piano and string trio which accompany exceptional tenor and soprano soloist in opera arias and neapolitan songs.
Palazzo Albertoni Spinola
Concerts take place in Opera da Camera di Roma Hall located in an architectural gem —
Palazzo Albertoni Spinola. An astonishing space of the Palace, being a masterpiece of Renaissance and its unique acoustic develops an unique concerts atmosphere. Limited number of seats in the concert hall makes our concerts intimate and very exclusive. Guests are just feet from the musicians, feeling like in a private concert.
While visiting the Palace, guests may take a chance and experience a sort of apparently inexplicable optical effect. Moving backwards from the main entrance door of the Palace, the front entrance of the Church of Santa Maria in Campitelli begins to 'move' from left to right until it coincides perfectly only when you reach the threshold of the door of the Palace Hall.
The Palazzo Albertoni Spinola is situated in the heart of the Eternal City, only 300 meters away from Piazza Venezia (Capitol) and Marcello Theater. A romantic walk around Capitol after the concert will be a perfect culmination of the musical evening.
- Albinoni, Tomaso Giovanni – Adagio
- Vivaldi, Antonio – The Four Seasons > 'Spring' from The Four Seasons, op. 8, no. 1
- Puccini, Giacomo – Turandot > 'Nessun dorma', from Turandot
- Leoncavallo, Ruggero – Mattinata
- Mascagni, Pietro – Cavalleria Rusticana > Cavalleria Rusticana, Intermezzo
- Verdi, Giuseppe – La Traviata > 'Libiamo ne' lieti calici', from La Traviata
- Puccini, Giacomo – Tosca > 'Vissi d'arte', from Tosca
- Puccini, Giacomo – Tosca > 'E lucevan le stelle', from Tosca
- Verdi, Giuseppe – Rigoletto > 'La donna è mobile', from Rigoletto
- Puccini, Giacomo – "O mio babbino caro"
- Vivaldi, Antonio – The Four Seasons > 'Summer' from The Four Seasons, op. 8 no. 2
- Verdi, Giuseppe – Nabucco > 'Va pensiero' (Chorus of the Hebrew Slaves) — Nabucco
- – Neapolitan song “Torna a Surriento”
- – Neapolitan song „O sole mio”
- Verdi, Giuseppe – La Traviata > 'La Traviata', Overture
- Verdi, Giuseppe – Rigoletto > Rigoletto Overture