Sobre o Evento
Bid farewell to the old year and welcome the new at an unforgettable gala concert in Vienna. The New Year's Eve Gala at the Kursalon Wien features a Strauss and Mozart Concert, a waltz workshop, and dance music.
The highlight of the evening is a midnight musical fireworks display. The evening then continues with the festive New Year’s Eve party.
When ordering your tickets, you can choose between two starting times:
Concert: 8.15 – 9.30 pm (no interval)
followed by: waltz workshop, musical fireworks, dance music & party
Concert: 10.30 – 11.40 pm (no interval)
followed by: musical fireworks, dance music & party
The ticket category VIP includes a reserved seat in the first or second row, a glass of sparkling wine before the first or after the second concert, a Johann Strauss CD and a concert program booklet.
We recommend that ladies dress full‐length evening attire, while gentlemen should wear formal wear, black tie or traditional gala attire.
Admission starts one hour before the event.
- Strauss, Josef – Champagner Galopp
- Strauss, Johann – Selected works
- Strauss, Johann – Eine Nacht in Venedig (excerpts)
- Strauss, Johann – Donauwaltzer
- Strauss, Johann (Son) – Excerpts from the Operetta Wiener Blut
- Strauss, Johann (Son) – Banditen Galopp
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – The Marriage of Figaro – The Marriage of Figaro (excerpts)
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – Selected works
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – Rondo alla Turca K331
Comentários de Clientes
4.8 Suporte 5
Eric G., Switzerland
très bon accueil — prestations de qualité
Yelena C., United States
Amazing experience. Will never forget.
Vladimir K., Belarus
It was nice
SIMONE B., Italy
Over my expectations