Sobre o Evento
In this highly‐anticipated concert, hear the mellifluous sounds of opera music by Verdi, Puccini, Rossini and Bellini at Rome's treasured and world‐renowned 'La grande Bellezza', Palazzo Pamphilj.
An exciting Opera concert, with arias and ensembles by Verdi, Puccini, Rossini, Bellini, awaits you on the rooftop “La Grande Bellezza” , the terrace recently opened to the public, and already known as the most beautiful in Rome.
The event includes a delicious aperitif: white or red wine or a non‐alcoholic drinks, a rich selection of Italian cheeses, cold meats, and sparkling wine for a final toast with the artists…
Don’t miss the chance of a unique and unforgettable experience in the eternal city!
Included in the event
* Exclusive entrance to the Rooftop 'La grande Bellezza' of Palazzo Pamphilj where scenes from the Oscar winning film were set
* Aperitif on the Rooftop (White or red wine, taste of Italian cheeses with honey and relish, selection of Italian salami)
* Open air Opera Concert on the Rooftop with a 360° wiew of Rome
* Introduction to the musical program in English
* Guided tour after the Concert to the Terrace Borromini located on the fourth floor of the Palace with a wonderful wiew of Navona square
*The dinner is served by candlelight after the concert in the 'Borromini Terrace' with a wonderful view of Piazza Navona.
The dinner is a la carte and includes: Appetizer, first course, second course, sides, dessert, water, a bottle of wine and coffee.
- Puccini, Giacomo – Selected works
- Bellini, Vincenzo – Selected works
- Rossini, Gioachino – Selected works
- Verdi, Giuseppe – Selected works