Sobre o Evento
Smetana Hall in Prague's Municipal House promises an unforgettable setting for this New Year's Eve concert. Friedemann Riehle conducts an uplifting program, including 'The Moldau', by Czech composer Bedrich Smetana, as well as rousing waltzes and marches by Johann Strauss.
The Prague Philharmonic Orchestra is joined by soprano Anda‐Louise Bogza for excerpts from Puccini's 'La Bohème', in this richly varied holiday concert program.
- Bedrich Smetana – The Moldau (Vltava)
- Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky – Valse — From The Nutcracker Ballet
- Antonín Dvořák – From the New World — Symphony No. 9 (Allegro con fuoco)
- Giacomo Puccini – Aria From Tosca
- Antonín Dvořák – Slavonic Dance In E Minor
- Johannes Brahms – Hungarian Dance No. 5
- Julius Fucik – Entry Of The Gladiators
- Johann (Son) Strauss – Thunder and Lightning Polka
- Johann (Son) Strauss – Blue Danube Waltz
- Josef Strauss – Radetzky March
|Orquestra:|| Prague Philharmonic Orchestra |
The highly respected Prague Philharmonic Orchestra (also known as the City of Prague Philharmonic) records more than 200 sessions per year, including film music for producers and film directors from around the globe, classical music for Decca, EMI, Sony BMG and other labels, as well as music for commercials. Georg Solti and Yehudi Menuhin are among the most renowned conductors who have worked with the orchestra. Sol Gabetta, Jonas Kaufmann, and Savatore Licitra are just a few of the famous soloists who have recorded with the Prague Philharmonic Orchestra.
Comentários de Clientes
4.0 Suporte 5
Christopher H, United Kingdom
The choice of the programme gave something for everyone. You could clearly see that, even the musicians were enjoying themselves.