Sobre o Evento
Celebrate the holiday season in Paris, with a Christmas concert in historic Saint‐Germain‐des‐Prés Church!
Treat yourself to an uplifting classical music experience in one of the most lively neighborhoods in Paris. The foundations of Saint‐Germain‐des‐Prés Church go back to the Middle Ages, and the elegant interior holds several centuries of architecture and decorative treasures. Experience the church's beauty, and hear a concert of great classical music.
Reduced prices (with valid ID)
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Students category is only valid with a student ID for students under 26 y. o and unemployed of all ages with an unemployment ID.
- -not set- – Christmas Songs & Carols
- Bach, Johann Sebastian – Jesu, Joy of man's desiring/ Jésus, que ma joie demeure
- Corelli, Arcangelo – Concerto Grosso in G minor, op. 6, no. 8, "Christmas Concerto"
- Vivaldi, Antonio – The Four Seasons
- Strauss, Johann – Waltzes and Pizzicato Polka / Valses et Pizzicato Polka
- Schubert, Franz – Ave Maria
- Caccini, Giulio – Ave Maria
Orchestre Classik Ensemble
Member of the Orchestre de Paris since 2008, violinist David Braccini is an active soloist and chamber musician. Since 2009, he has been Music Director and violin soloist of the Classik Ensemble.
Comentários de Clientes
4.4 Suporte 5
Heidemarie g, USA
We are so grateful to be able to experience this music concert. We enjoy our evening very much. Music was special indeed
Tadashi J., United States