Sobre el espectáculo
The 'Violini a Venezia' concert series by the string orchestra, Interpreti Veneziani, offers classical music in splendid historic venues of Venice.
The halls of the 'Serenissima Republic' (The Serene Republic of Venice) offer an ideal atmosphere for the sounds of the ensemble's exquisite instruments, true works of art themselves, in settings charged with history and beauty.
Visit to the Museum of Music:
Classictic recommends a visit to the Museum of Music before the concert. Located in San Maurizio’s Church (only few minutes away from the concert venue), the museum offers a permanent exhibition of historic instruments.
Open daily 9.30 am to 7.30 pm. Free entrance.
- Vivaldi, Antonio – Concerto for violin, strings and harpsichord op. 8 n. 12 Il Cimento dell’Armonia e dell’Invenzione
- Vivaldi, Antonio – Concerto for Cello, Strings and Harpsichord, RV 401
- Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix – Concerto for violin and strings
- Rossini, Gioachino – Sonata No 3 for Strings in C Major
- Vivaldi, Antonio – Concerto for violin, strings and harpsichord RV. 243 Senza Cantin