St. Kajetan Church

布拉格, 捷克

Magnificent baroque St. Kajetan church, known also as Church of the virgin Maria of the assistance always lasting was built by Kajetan religious in the years 1691 to 1711. Accordance with Jean Baptis Matheye´s plans was church projected with a central cruciate ground plan. The final version was done by his student Giovanni Santini Aichl.
The main altar is decorated with sculptures from Matou Václav Jackel and Jan Oldch Mayer.
All the church´s activities were interrupted by Franz Josef II. in the years 1783 to 1786. The redemptorist friary obtained as well the monastery besides. Both buildings are connected with circular stair.

地址

St. Kajetan Church, Nerudova 22, 118 00 布拉格, 捷克, 查看谷歌地图

目前没有更多演出安排。

Gift card