Chiesa di Orsanmichele
The church of Orsanmichele (Chiesa di Orsanmichele) is a loggia designed by Arnolfo di Cambio (1209). Orsanmichele was originally a granary and market. Only later did it become a house of workship: the loggia arcades were closed off by Simone Talenti and the exterior embellished with Florentine Gothic sculptures and ediculas.
Chiesa di Orsanmichele, Via Orsanmichele 7, 50123 佛罗伦萨, 意大利, 查看谷歌地图