圣安娜教堂 (Belvárosi St. Anne's Church)

布达佩斯, 匈牙利

The Belvárosi St. Anne's Church was founded in 1732. It was built on the original sight of St. John's Church which had been used as a mosque during the Turkish invation of 1541 and was redesigned by Hölbing János. The original statue which stood in front of the church was destroyed during World War II and was then replaced by that of the Virgin Mary in 1948.

地址

圣安娜教堂 (Belvárosi St. Anne's Church), Szervita tér 6, 1052 布达佩斯, 匈牙利, 查看谷歌地图

目前没有更多演出安排。

Gift card