The Landhaus in Graz is one of the most important monumental buildings of the Renaissance north of the Alps. It was built between the 16th and the 19th centuries and had been used as the seat of and as the meeting place of the Steirische Landstaende, the medieval body of representatives of the different estates, since 1494. The Landhaushof, the beautiful arcaded inner courtyard of the Landhaus, is located in the centre part of the Landhaus, which was built between 1557 and 1565 according to the plans by Domenici dell’Allio.
Landhaushof, Herrengasse 16, 8010 Грац, Австрия, Карты Google
События на данный момент отсутствуют.
Мы используем печенье. Продолжайте просматривать, если это нормально с вами.