Церковь Св. Анны в старом городе

Будапешт, Венгрия

The Belvárosi St. Anne's Church was founded in 1732. It was built on the original sight of St. John's Church which had been used as a mosque during the Turkish invation of 1541 and was redesigned by Hölbing János. The original statue which stood in front of the church was destroyed during World War II and was then replaced by that of the Virgin Mary in 1948.

Адрес

Церковь Св. Анны в старом городе, Szervita tér 6, 1052 Будапешт, Венгрия, Карты Google

События на данный момент отсутствуют.

Gift card