San Giovanni Elemosinario
The church San Giovanni Elemosinario is named after its patron Saint John the Almsgiver. It was founded in 1071 and destroyed by the Rialto fire in 1514 and rebuilt by the painter Antonio Vassilacchi during the 16th century. The Altarpiece was painted by Titian. It depicts the church's patron saint. San Giovanni Elemosinario is located in the centre of Venice near the Rialto Market.
San Giovanni Elemosinario, Ruga Vecchia San Giovanni, San Polo 477, 30100 Veneza, Italy, Veja no Google Maps
Atualmente não há mais datas de eventos disponíveis.