Eglise de l'Oratoire du Louvre
The construction of the Church L'Oratoire started in 1621 and in the following year it became the royal chapel of the Palace of Louvre under the reign of Louis XIII. In 1811 it was placed at the disposal of the Protestant church by Napoleon the first.
Eglise de l'Oratoire du Louvre, 145, rue Saint‐Honoré, 75001 Paris, France, Veja no Google Maps
Atualmente não há mais datas de eventos disponíveis.