Built in 1644 in the Kazimierz district of Krakow, the Isaac Synagogue is named after its donor, Isaac the Rich (Izaak Jakubowicz), a banker to the King. During World War II, the Synagogue suffered heavy damage. It was used as a storage space for a theater company after the war and later as an exhibition space. Fire damaged the interior in 1981, leading to extensive renovations, which were completed in 1983. The synagogue was returned to the Jewish community after the fall of communism in 1989, and today it is a functioning orthodox synagogue, as well as a space for live music performances.
Isaac Synagogue, 18 Kupa Street, 31‐057 Cracóvia, Poland, Veja no Google Maps
Atualmente não há mais datas de eventos disponíveis.