St. Catherine of Italy Church

ヴァレッタ, マルタ



St Catherine of Italy church is located on Victory Square right across from the church of Our Lady of Victory. Built by the Italian Langue of the Knights in 1576 on Gerolamo Cassar's plan, the church was rebuilt in the 17th century. The titular picture was painted and donated to the Italian Langue by Mattia Preti. The dome was very recently in the process of restoration from the inside.

住所

St. Catherine of Italy Church, Triqu il‐Merkanti, ヴァレッタ, マルタ, Googleマップ

現在、オーダー可能な日程はございません。

Gift card