The Church of St. John the Evangelist

ボストン, アメリカ

The church building, made of stone in a gothic style, was erected in 1831 by Congregationalist Christians. From 1863‐1883, it was occupied by the Church of the Advent (which afterwards moved to its current location on Brimmer Street). In 1883, the building became the Mission Church of St. John the Evangelist under the auspices of the Society of St. John the Evangelist, a monastic order. After building a new monastery on Memorial Drive in Cambridge, the SSJE brothers continued their mission work at St. John's. In 1985, almost a century after the brothers established the mission church here, St. John's became a Parish Church in the Episcopal Diocese of Massachusetts.

住所

The Church of St. John the Evangelist, 35 Bowdoin Street, MA 02114 ボストン, アメリカ, Googleマップ

入手できるイベントは見つかりませんでした。