Chiesa di Santa Maria della Colonna
This Baroque‐era church in central Naples, now deconsecrated, at one stage housed a conservatoire of music, a hospital and orphanage. Begun in 1580, the present day church primarily reflects the restoration work of the early 18th Century, with its facade, and frescoes by Paolo de Matteis both dating from that period.
Closed to the public for nearly four decades, in 2018 the church was restored with the help of Unesco funding — a part of Neapolitan history has been restored to the city, and those who visit it.
Chiesa di Santa Maria della Colonna, Via dei Tribunali 282, 80138 ナポリ, イタリア, Googleマップ