Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio
Le Quattro Stagioni di Vivaldi: Auditorium di Santo Stefano
Auditorium di Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio, Firenze - Piazza Santo Stefano
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
- Robin M, USA, 10. maggio 2019
- Excellent and moving performance! I would highly recommend this concert! We had a ticket time mix up and Classictic responded immediately with help. Thanks!
- patricia C, France, 09. maggio 2019
- Holger S, Deutschland, 03. maggio 2019
- Klein aber fein, sehr empfehlenswert!
- Patrick Y, USA, 30. dicembre 2018
- Lovely evening. Accomplished musicians. Terrific acoustics.
- Arjun R, USA, 30. dicembre 2018
- Enjoyed the virtuoso performance.
- Anamariela R, USA, 29. dicembre 2018
- Excellent performance in a very nice old church. I would highly recommend it.
- Gordon D, USA, 29. dicembre 2018
- Great time! Lead violinist was superb.
- SANDRA W, Australia, 25. dicembre 2018
- Great venue - beautiful music
- Suzannah G, USA, 07. novembre 2018
- This was one of the highlights of our trip to Florence. The chamber small orchestra and the acoustics of St Stefan’s were superb.
- Rudi U, Schweiz, 27. ottobre 2018
- Fabulous concert in beautiful location. The soloist was amazing. The interpretation of famous Vivaldis four seasons astonishing. Great event. I can truly recommend.
- Karin W, Australia, 18. ottobre 2018
- The auditorium was lovely but I would have liked to see the original paintings behind the screen. The musicians were talented and delightful! However I had no idea who they were. Maybe an intro of even the first violinist as a start. Lovely evening!
Il Firenze Academy Ensemble eseguirà le Quattro Stagioni di Vivaldi nella meravigliosa atmosfera dell' Auditorium di Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio.
In programma anche l'Aria di Bach e Una Piccola Serenata Notturna di Mozart.
Violino: Marco Nesi
Direzione: Giuseppe Lanzetta
Direzione Artistica: Marco Lorenzini
- Orchestra Da Camera (Orchestra)