Concerti alla Sainte Chapelle
La Sainte-Chapelle, Parigi - Main Hall
Experts since 2002
60.000+ yearly performances worldwide
More than 500 prestigious venues
Exclusive offers and pre-sales
Fast & Secure Booking
- Bobbye G, USA, 17. ottobre 2019
- The performance was excellent. I also appreciated the great customer service from Classictic when my travel schedule changed. I'll be using them again.
- Barbara K, USA, 12. ottobre 2019
- Very nice event. I loved being in La Sainte Chapelle and the music was perfect. The only drawback was the long line and security issues. I understand why these occur due to the Ministry of Justice Buildings being involved, but it was nonetheless a difficulty for attendees.
- Stephanie H, USA, 22. settembre 2019
- Donna M, Canada, 16. settembre 2019
- Wonderful experience. Musicians and choice of music were perfect for the setting. Well executed on the part of the organizers. Have attended these concerts before and would highly recommend them
- Ben B, USA, 15. settembre 2019
- Perfect event in the perfect venue
- Karen M, USA, 14. settembre 2019
- Fabulous performance! David Braccini was AMAZING as were his supporting artists. The music was incredible in such a magnificent setting.
- Rhonda D, Canada, 13. settembre 2019
- One of the best concerts we ever attended. Superb musicians, excellent repertoire, a most beautiful setting and great organization re ticketing and access.
- Ernie A, USA, 01. settembre 2019
- Excellent. The musicians were incredibly talented.
- Judith M, 01. settembre 2019
- The concert was excellent and I was so happy to hear a different repertoire. The group was very talented and all of the members of the group were surprisingly expert and artistic.
- James G, USA, 28. luglio 2019
- I liked the experience so much that I booked another show for a family vacation coming up in about 3 weeks!
- Mark T, USA, 24. luglio 2019
- Outstanding concert!
- Lynette I, Australia, 23. luglio 2019
- both the concert and venue were fabulous.
- Cullen S, USA, 23. luglio 2019
- This was an amazing experience!! We loved every minute of the concert and we couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful setting than Sainte Chapelle!
- Richard F, USA, 22. luglio 2019
- Outstanding location. Superb musicians! Great evening! Great value! Go!
- Richard R, USA, 22. luglio 2019
- The setting and concert performance were truly excellent. The beautiful chapel and the room acoustics were remarkable. The only negative was the room temperature which was very warm inside on a relatively mild day. Electric fans should be used
- Amy W, USA, 20. luglio 2019
- An incredibly beautiful musical experience. The talented musicians and their passion, amidst this setting - truly amazing.
- David S, New Zealand, 20. luglio 2019
- A highlight of our trip.
- Marcelo M, Brazil, 19. luglio 2019
- Congratulation!!!! We apreciated a lot!!!!
- Heather P, USA, 19. luglio 2019
- Excellent! We enjoyed the concert and hope to go again the next time in Paris.
- Julie L, USA, 17. luglio 2019
- It was absolutely beautiful and first class music making. So talented and engaging, and all encompassed by such an extraordinary atmosphere. Worth every penny and then some!
- Charmaine C, Singapore, 16. luglio 2019
- The performance was good but I felt that the music didn’t fill the venue as I had expected. It seemed quite muted
- John R, USA, 15. luglio 2019
- Stephanie P, USA, 13. luglio 2019
- Fantastic and the duration of the concert was perfect.
- Thomas W, China, 12. luglio 2019
- The listening experience is magnificent! The music reflected and resonate with the sound of the stained-glasses, there is no more word enough time describe it. The performers are very professional and also have good master over the sense of humour and the artistic during the performance.
- Paul v, Netherlands, 10. luglio 2019
- It was well played but too much of the same. Scenery of course beautiful.
- Susan A, USA, 08. luglio 2019
- Very beautiful! Worth going to in such a beautiful setting!
- Elisabeth H, Norway, 07. luglio 2019
- Very entertaining performance. Beautiful ensemble, well played. Amazing surroundings.
- Thomas S, USA, 24. giugno 2019
- Beautiful music in a beautiful setting! The musicians were very talented and the acoustics in the chapel were outstanding. The concert lasted for 1 hour. Definitely with the price of admission.
- catherine b, USA, 22. giugno 2019
- Definitely a must do event in Paris! I have been three times and the music and ambience never fails to overwhelm me. Love this venue!!
- Colette J, USA, 13. giugno 2019
- I thought the ambiance, location and concert were incredible. We were very sensitive to the location and the history of the Ste. Chapelle but having a concert in it made it all more special. I wish we had been given a program instead of having to purchase it. A simple piece of paper would have been acceptable just to know the names of the singer, orchestra and the contents of the program. Mostra di più
La Sainte Chapelle è un capolavoro dell'architettura parigiana e sede di più di 100 concerti all'anno.
I concerti presentano i più celebri brani del repertorio della musica classica.
Non perdete l'occasione di vivere un'esperienza musicale in uno dei luoghi più splendidi di Parigi.
Prezzi ridotti (con documento d'identità valido)
- Tutti i bambini devono essere accompagnati da un adulto.
- Gli studenti possono ordinare solo nella categoria admission.
Concerto e Champagne
Scegliendo una categoria con champagne e presentando il vostro Classictic E-Ticket, potrete gustare un bicchiere di champagne prima o dopo il concerto nella brasserie di fronte all'entrata della chiesa:
La Brasserie l'Annexe
5 Bd du Palais
Si consiglia di arrivare 45 minuti prima dell'inizio dello spettacolo.
Si prega di notare che le porte chiudono 5 minuti prima dell'inizio dei concerti e i visitatori che arrivano in ritardo NON saranno ammessi al concerto.
La Sainte-Chapelle si trova all'interno del perimetro del Palazzo di Giustizia di Parigi. Al fine di garantire la sicurezza dei visitatori, il monumento applica le misure preventive decise dal governo per le pubbliche amministrazioni.
Tutti i visitatori sono soggetti a un controllo di sicurezza obbligatorio - macchine a raggi x e scansione corporea per la rilevazione di oggetti metallici. E' vietato entrare nel palazzo con oggetti metallici e/o appuntiti (coltelli, forbici, pinzette....), caschi per la moto, bottiglie di vetro. Gli oggetti confiscati non saranno restituiti ai proprietari.
Durata approssimativa (min.): 60
- Vivaldi, Antonio Le Quattro Stagioni
- Albinoni, Tomaso Giovanni Adagio
- Pachelbel, Johann Canone