Chiesa di Sant'Anna Belvárosi
The Belvárosi St. Anne's Church was founded in 1732. It was built on the original sight of St. John's Church which had been used as a mosque during the Turkish invation of 1541 and was redesigned by Hölbing János. The original statue which stood in front of the church was destroyed during World War II and was then replaced by that of the Virgin Mary in 1948.
Chiesa di Sant'Anna Belvárosi, Szervita tér 6, 1052 Budapest, Ungheria, Google Maps
Non ci sono date disponibili per il concerto selezionato.