• Riffelalp Chapel, © Photo: Aline Paley

Riffelalp Chapel

Zermatt, Switzerland

The chapel on the Riffelalp was built by Alexander Seiler and his wife Catharine Seiler‐Cathrein
and dedicated on 3 July 1887. The stately house of God with recessed choir, a small bell
tower and a small canopy over the entrance is whitewashed and dedicated to the Sacred Heart of
Jesus. The chapel displays various new Gothic elements, for instance the altar, the arched windows and the choir arch.

Address

Riffelalp Chapel, , 3920 Zermatt, Switzerland, Google Maps

No available events found.