About the Event
Enjoy classical masterworks with the chamber ensemble of the Dvorak Symphony Orchestra and beautiful music by Mozart, Vivaldi, Smetana, Bach and many more at the magnificent Clementinum in Prague.
The Dvořák Symphony Orchestra consists of musicians from Prague's leading ensembles and performs masterpieces by Albinoni, Gounod, Dvořák, Charpentier and Pachelbel.
Near the famous Charles Bridge, the highly ornamented Mirror Chapel of Prague’s Klementinum is a popular location for classical and jazz concerts by Czech and international artists. The Klementinum was built as a Jesuit college between 1653 and 1726, and attractions of the large building complex includes a historic library, an astronomy tower, and the Mirror Chapel.
- Charpentier, Marc‐Antoine – Te Deum
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – A Little Night Music > Overtures, Arias and Duets from A Little Night Music
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – The Magic Flute > The Magic Flute: Aria of the Queen of the Night
- Pachelbel, Johann – Canon
- Dvořák, Antonín – Slavonic Dance No. 8
- Saint‐Saëns, Camille – Ave Maria by Camille
- Albinoni, Tomaso Giovanni – Adagio
- Bach, Johann Sebastian – Toccata and fuga d minor
- Dvořák, Antonín – Biblical song No. 4
- Smetana, Bedrich – The Moldau
- Vivaldi, Antonio – The Four Seasons > 'Spring', 'Winter', from The Four Seasons
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – Alleluja from Exsultate Jubilate
5.0 of 5
Beautiful concert. Very good musicians. And a magnificent location! We really enjoyed it. I would recomment it.
5 stars and plus plus plus! experience there was way beyond my expectation. Beautiful quartet and olgan with elegant and dramatic soprano. Ticket price is just bargen, i'll definitely recommend to anybody visit here.
Absolutely wonderful — the talent of all the performers was superb; they performed with enthusiasm and smiled at the audience throughout. This was a definite highlight of my holiday in Prague, and I would recommend to anyone.