Vivaldi's Four Seasons at the Eiffel Tower
Welcome the new year like never before. This exciting performance offers the chance to hear some of the most popular works of classical music in Europe's most famous landmark: the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
Those who brought you the esteemed Sainte-Chapelle church concerts now present favorite classic masterpieces performed by the Eiffel Orchestra of Paris and their excellent soloists. The Eiffel Orchestra performs Vivaldi's beloved 'The Four Seasons' and other favourite works in this unique Paris concert.
- Spectators will have access via the entrance on the west side (Quai Branly) and on the south side (Gustave Eiffel Avenue), green access 'Reservations, Invitations'
- Once the security checkpoint has been passed, please proceed to the GUSTAVE EIFFEL kiosk located between the North and East pillars to collect your lift pass from 7pm.
- Visitors must arrive 45 minutes before the performance at the 'Gustave Eiffel' sales desk (North Pillar) to retrieve an 'elevator pass'.
- The elevator to the first floor is included in the concert ticket.
- The second floor can only be accessed by the stairs.