• Billrothhaus
  • Billrothhaus

Billrothhaus

Vienna, Austria

The Billrothhaus is the seat of the medical society in Vienna. It was built by the architect Ludwig Richter in 1893, under the reign of Emperor Franz Joseph and named after the doctor and former president of the society Theodor Billroth.

Address

Billrothhaus, Frankgasse 8, 1090 Vienna, Austria, Google Maps

There are currently no further event dates available.